So here we are doing what we normally do this time of year…think about the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks!!!
With that in mind, let’s take a look at our ballot for the National Thoroughbred Racing Association three year old poll and get a thought on each.
- Thousand Words- Unbeaten, Bob Baffert trained and he doesn’t back up when challenged.
- Dennis’ Moment- If he can get out the gate watch out as the Dale Romans trainee is for real.
- Tiz the Law- Same connections as 2003 Derby champ Funny Cide
- Nadal- Speed, speed, and more speed for this unbeaten colt trained by Bob Baffert
- Finite-hard-running filly has won five in a row and might be early Oaks favorite
- Enforceable- Mark Casse trained colt seems to be running eel at the end every time
- Maxfield- Unbeaten son of 2007 Derby winner Street Sense yet to race at three
- Mr Monomoy- Risen Star win saw him take it gate to wire
- Silver Prospector- Southwest Stakes winner has a win at Churchill too
- British Idiom-Juvenile champion Filly was beaten in her first start at three